This unique 2-part T-top cover can easily be installed by one person without ladders. It offers total protection for your center console boat that has a fixed T-top. The cover is installed by zipping two halves together at mid-console. The cover has multiple adjustment points that allow you to tighten the cover the best possible way for your boat. These adjustments need to be made only once. The front half of the cover incorporates a protective weather flap that covers the open area between the supports. Initial installation should be performed while the boat is on the trailer but can be performed while the boat is afloat.
- Bow and stern sections zip together for single-person installation.
- "Console tube" secures up underneath the T-Top. protects the center console and will accommodate most sizes and positions of tops and consoles on boats up to 25'4".
- Tie-Downs System included - system relieves stress on the zippered ends during over-the-road trailering.
- Now available for boats without bow rails.
- No cut out patterns for boats with sea mount style engine bracket - no cut out in stern section.
- Dual cut out patterns for boats with side by side mount dual outboards - cut out opening in stern section is 50".